Passionated about your safety
Continuous Safety provides the aviation and medical communities with evidence-based training, professional certifications, and knowledge to a vast network of members of the global aviation and safety communities.
Headquartered in Sils Baselgia, Graubünden, Switzerland, Continuous Safety champions people passionate about safety in 4 continents. Continuous Safety operates in North Asia, South Asia, North/Latin America and the Middle East/Africa, providing local access to the safety community, career development, credentials, knowledge, and information services.
A blend of aviation experience, academic research and audit observations on the ground and in-flight, allow us to provide a realistic approach to safety and patient safety. We truly promote safety through teaching the concept of a positive safety leadership which enables a positive safety and learning culture, in line with aviation safety regulations as well as with health care regulations.
All the above papers and presentations are available upon request. Pubblications
CRM il Decollo (Aviation Human Factors), di Caceres ed altri, 2001 ISBN 9-788890-100307.
Factores Humanos, seguridad y calidad en la aviacion, Fundec Publisher, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2005.
Primeras Jornadas Latino americanas de seguridad de vuelo y factores humanos, Sanchez y Novis Sotto Editores, Universidad del rey, Spain, 2006 ISBN 84-9772-879-3.
Continuous Safety contributed as a “Guest Speaker” at the following international venues:
- El factor humano como elemento común en las fallas del pasado y en las soluciones del futuro, Universidad El Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid, Spain, 28-30 June 2006:
- Presentation of a paper on: Factores Humanos en Seguridad
- 63th Assemblea Italian Flight Safety Committee, Rome, Italy, March 23rd, 2008:
- Presentation of a paper on: Human Factors during Post-maintenance Flight
- FRMS Safety workshop at EBACE, Geneva, Switzerland, 12-15 May 2009:
- Presentation of a paper on: Fatigue Risk Management in Business
- 40th ISASI Annual Seminar, Orlando, S.A., 13-18 September 2009:
- Presentation of a paper on: Human Factors during Post-maintenance Flight Tests (airplanes).
- 4th EASA Rotorcraft Symposium, 7-8 December 2010 Colonia, Germany:
- Presentation of a paper on: Human Factors during Post-maintenance Flight Tests (helicopters).
- 5th EASA Rotorcraft Symposium, 7-8 December 2011 Colonia, Germany (agenda):
- Presentation of a paper on: Qualitative Bow Tie Risk Management for Rotorcraft Operators.
- 2nd Business Aviation Safety (BASC) Seminar, 6-7 February 2012, Munich, Germany (agenda):
- Presentation of a paper on: Qualitative Bow Tie Risk Management for Business Aviation
- 2nd IATA – Emirates Airlines, Airside Safety Workshop, 20th March 2012, Dubai, A.E. (agenda):
- Qualitative Bow Tie Risk Management for Ground Handling
- IX Seminario de Logística Militar – Bogotá, Colombia, 10th – 12th September 2012:
- Threat and Error Management in Logística;
- SMS and Human factors in Military
- 9th EASA Rotorcraft Symposium, 2-3 December 2015, Cologne, Germany (agenda):
- Part NCC (H) - A big safety chance to improve safety for the operations of ‘complex motor-powered helicopters’ involved in private and ATOs
Capt. Claudio Daniel Caceres Peters, MSc, DC9/MD-80, BAe-46RJ, A-320, A-330, B-737 & C550
Keynote & motivational, inspirational Speaker
Capt. Claudio Caceres Peters is a refreshingly unique keynote speaker, change management speaker, Lecturer and author who empowers the aviation’s top companies to navigate constant change with real-world wisdom. A veteran aviation safety Lecturer, leadership consultant, and risk management expert, Claudio is consistently sought after and hired by the top companies in the 4 continents, including VW Air Service, Kuwait DGCA, Emirates Airlines, ENI Servizi Aerei, Aeroporti di Roma, Aeroporti di Milano, and Save (Venice Airport Operator).
Decades of airline and corporate aviation experience have allowed Claudio to develop a completely fresh approach to team building, aviation safety management, and customer service training. With a style that engages listeners in a way that’s meaningful to them and their company culture, Claudio rarely gives his audiences a moment between laughs.
Claudio has helped the first Approved Training Organizations (ATOs), Air Operators (Airlines and Corporate)(AOCs) and Airport Operators in Italy to successfully implement, comply and maintain their new european safety regulations, training about 17,000 staff-and-counting the benefit of his real-world corporate experience. A seasoned co-author, his books include 'CRM Il Decollo', the Translation of Line Operations Safety Audit (L.O.S.A.) in Italian, 'Factores Humanos, seguridad y calidad', and 'Primeras jornadas Latino Americanas de seguridad de vuelo y Factores Humanos'.
You can contact us: email@example.com